(DEPART USA ON JULY 22, 2024)
WEDNESDAY || JULY 24, 2024
- Arrive in Zanzibar in the morning
- Check into Zuri Zanzibar for 5 amazing nights – “ZURI” means beautiful in swahili.
- Zuri Zanzibar is not made up of rooms; just villas, and bungalows. Each separated from one another to attain absolute privacy, and all of them outfitted with outdoor showers and large terraces. Nestled on a west-facing slope, most of the units enjoy direct sea-views and amazing jungle views. And the ceilings reach for the sky: African-style roofing delivers a breathtaking cathedral-like feeling over your bed and cannot be compared to anything you would find in the states. (Please Note: This Experience includes Half Board | breakfast and dinner. This resort has an option to upgrade to full board or all inclusive. We will offer this when we get closer.)
- Enjoy a group welcome hour with drinks and appetizers sponsored by us on arrival. Meet other travelers and let us officially welcome you to Zanzibar!
- Visit the Rock Restaurant Zanzibar for lunch and enjoy local cuisine at one of the most popular restaurants in Zanzibar (pictured below).
- This restaurant is located on a rock in the middle of the Indian Ocean | We will make reservations for our travelers and you will be responsible for the purchase of your food
- Enjoy the remainder of the day in leisure, take In the unique island vibes and beauty of Zanzibar.
THURSDAY || JULY 25, 2024
- Enjoy breakfast and then a day of leisure doing as much or as little as you desire
- Enjoy the pool and the amazing white sand with turquoise ocean
- There are daily activities you can enjoy as well as live music sessions on the beach or enjoy water sports
- Enjoy an optional day trip Safari Experience || A real safari experience as a day trip from Zanzibar to Mikumi National Park. the fourth largest National park in Tanzania.
- This evening there will be a fire ???? dance show on the beach at the resort for us to enjoy
- We will also have a group Maasai Tribe Experience! The Maasai are an ethnic group inhabiting northern, central, and southern Kenya and northern Tanzania. They are best known for their distinctive customs, the traditional Maasai jumping dance (called Adumu) and dress.
FRIDAY || JULY 26, 2024
- After breakfast, enjoy the Stone Town tour experience, local lunch, and visit Nakupenda Sandbank. Around 20 minutes local boat riding from Stone Town (tours and lunch included)
- In the afternoon swim with turtles or go to Kuza Cave – an ancient limestone jungle cave with crystal clear turquoise fresh water. They also have a cooking class and drum circles (this is an optional add-on)
- Enjoy your evening at leisure with a sunset DJ session on the beach and a silent disco later
SATURDAY || JULY 27, 2024
- After breakfast enjoy a boat trip to Mnemba Island with lunch and snorkeling. Take in the amazing views and relax along the journey
- Arrive back change, enjoy time off the resort and the nightlife in Tanzania (Transfer included) or just relax at the resort
SUNDAY || JULY 28, 2024
- After breakfast enjoy your last full day at leisure
- Take in all the vibes of the day before preparing to depart home
MONDAY || JULY 29, 2024
- Enjoy breakfast/lunch before departure
- Transfer to airport